Angels With Tails - Highland Park
Saturday, September 29th | Noon - 4:00pm
On Saturday, September 29th, PAWS Chicago, the Midwest's largest No Kill humane organization, will bring the faces of Chicago’s homeless animals to the Highland Park community for our annual life-saving adoption event! Dozens of homeless puppies, kittens, dogs and cats will be available for adoption at this event.
The 4th Annual Angels with Tails Highland Park, presented by the Petco Foundation and sponsored by Merrick Pet Care, is an opportunity to meet your new best friend and experience the joy a pet can bring to your life.
PAWS Chicago has transformed the lives of thousands of homeless pets; and it all began with this signature adoption event 20 years ago.
PAWS Chicago's standard adoption requirements will apply at all Angels with Tails adoption events.
Event Adoption Process:
- Fill out an Adoption Application
- Please see a Location Manager in a grey apron to fill out an adoption application first and foremost - a hard copy of the application is required at this event! Please bring a copy of your printed application from the adoption center, or you can fill out a paper application at the event. We will not have the ability to print applications on the streets of this outdoor event.
- Once you have found an animal to adopt, please see the Location Manager to review your adoption application.
- After your application has been reviewed, you will be directed to the Adoption Desk to complete the adoption process.
- Once you have completed the adoption process, your new pet will receive a red “PAWS Alumni” bandana and we will take your first family photo!
Finally, we would like to thank our Angels with Tails Co-Chairs, Christine Gnutek and Andrea Covington, for all of their hard work leading up to this event!